Nature Style- reference list does not appear

I started writing my thesis on a PC, now I changed to mac. I did install Windows Word for mac and zotero does work, but not perfectly.
1.) I tried to continue to write in the old document but ZOTERO does not recognize the citations any more, although I imported my old bibliography
2.) Then I tried to copy and paste the text and just renew the citations which works (I have to change a lot of content anyway) but after choosing "Nature style" I wonder how come the reference list does now appear below? Is there somewhere an extra document I don't find? Or is it some kind of bug in the programm when using a mac?

Thank you very much for your help!!!
  • 1.) You should have done this: http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/transferring_a_library
    you probably used export-import which will lead to exactly what you observe.
    2.) Have you clicked "insert bibliography"?
  • I will try that, don't have access to the old PC at the moment.

What do you think about the missing of the reference list when choosed "Nature style", tried it with my friend's mac, she had the same problem...

Thank you a lot!
  • as I said - have you clicked "insert bibliography"? If so, with what result?
  • Yes, it did work! Thank you!
  • If possible, I'd like to be able to work on BOTH a PC & a MAC while writing my thesis. Is it possible to work back & forth on a PC while I'm at work and a MAC when I'm at home?