Style request : Avian Pathology

I need the citation style for "avian pathology", which is not in the repository. This style is described as follow:
[References] should be listed alphabetically in the style of the American Pyscholigical Association (APA style) except that issue numbers should not be included. Journal titles (in full) are italicised. All authors should be listed. References within the text should appear as "Wan et al. (2004)" or "(Witter, 1997; Brown et al., 1999a.b; Yao & Vakharia, 2001; Wan et al. (2004)" i.e. in chronological order.

Bojesen, A.M., Nielsen, O.L., Christensen, J.P. & Bisgaard, M. (2004). In vivo studies of Gallibacterium anatis infection in chickens. Avian Pathology, 33, 145-152.

Witter, R.L. & Schat, K.A. (2003). Marek's Disease. In Y.M. Saif, H.J. Barnes, J.R. Glisson, A.M. Fadly, L.R. McDougald, & D.E. Swayne (Eds.). Diseases of Poultry 11th edn (pp.407-465). Ames: Iowa State Press.

Capua, I. & Mutinelli, F. (2001). A Colour Atlas of and Text on Avian Influenza. Casalecchio di Reno: Papi Editore.

Hafez, M.M., Schulze, D. & Kösters, J. (1997). Surveillance on verotoxin producing E. coli in broiler flocks and processing plants. In A. Székely (Ed.). Proceedings of the XIth International Congress of the World Veterinary Poultry Association (p. 101). Budapest, Hungary.

Does somebody know if such a style already exists in the depository?

A free sample paper can be downloaded at http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/03079450500367682
  • could you check if this is indeed just APA style (possibly 5th edition - also available on the repository) without issue numbers? That could be done in 1 minute.
  • The differences I see with APA 5 th editions are

Citation
    - et al should be italicised

References
    - issue number is not needed
    - Journal titles should be italicised
    - In multiple citations referReferences should appear in chronological "(Witter, 1997; Brown et al., 1999a.b; Yao & Vakharia, 2001; Wan et al. (2004)"
  • ok, thanks - that'll take some time, but I'll try to get to it asap.
  • ok, style is up now. any problems let me know.
  • edited January 17, 2012
    Thank you very much,
    It seems very nice except a little problem : in the bibliography, All authors should be listed. Below you will fin a case where it is not (it's a publication with 8 authors)

van Loon, A.A., Koopman, H.C., Kosman, W., Mumczur, J., Szeleszczuk, O., Karpinska, E., Kosowska, G., et al. (2001). Isolation of a new serotype of avian reovirus associated with malabsorption syndrome in chickens. The Veterinary Quarterly, 23, 129–133.
  • ok done - update by re-installing the style.