3.0b3.2 SA tries to install OOo word processor plugin on every startup, even when already installed

Since, I’ve read elsewhere that 3.0 is supposed to come out of beta soon-ish, I though it appropriate to start filing some minor bug reports.

3.0b3.2 SA on Mac OS X 10.7.2 tries to install the OOo word processor plugins on every startup; as far as I can remember it failed to install them at the first startup, because I had forgotten to close NeoOffice. I then installed them manually.
  • I can't reproduce this. Is the installation failing? Can you provide an error report?
  • When I installed Zotero 3.0b2, the installation of the word processer plugin did fail, as mentioned. After installing the plugin manually, Zotero kept bugging me about it. I tried to reproduce the error, but, as it turns out, uninstalling the OOo extension and letting Zotero reinstall it fixes the issue; in short, I can no longer reproduce it either, at least not without spending more time on it that I can currently allow.