Can't save thesis on slu.se

Dear Zotero,

I can't save this page:

Nature and public health - Epsilon Open Archive
http://pub.epsilon.slu.se/8424/

Zotero want to use meta-data. They look rather ok to me, but maybe there is a problem with letter case (for example "DC.creator" instead of "DC.Creator")?

Kind regards,
L

PS: Using Zotero Standalone, latest version with Chrome.
  • it's a standalone problem, works fine on FF - we'd need Simon to take a look at some of the translator problems in the connectors, there's nothing in the translators themselves that should make this problematic.
  • Thanks adamsmith. I am surprised that it works in FF but not in standalone. Hope Simon gets time to look into it!
  • BTW, what is the easiest way to switch temporary from standalone to FF? To I need to close Zotero Standalone and restart FF, or?
  • There are a relatively large number of connector issues still, so that's not surprising, no.
    About switch that depends - with Zotero 3.0 you can have both open at the same time (actually, Zotero in FF won't open as long as ZSA is, but will in fact work like a connector.) My suspicion would be that this still wouldn't work, though, because it's essentially still a connector. If that's the case, you'd have to actually close ZSA. You'd have to make sure that they both point to the same database for this to work, too.
  • I thought they shared the essential code base. That is why I am surprised.

So I installed Zotero 3.0b2 for FF. Does it switch automatically to non-connector mode when I close ZSA? How do I know if it is in connector mode or not?
  • If you can open Zotero in FF it's not in connector mode. If you click on the icon in Firefox and it doesn't open you're in connector mode. And yes, it switches automatically as you open/close ZSA.

And while ZSA and Zotero for FF have the same code-base, the connectors are entirely new code and pose some specific issues.
  • Thanks adamsmith. Nice, it closed the Zotero pane in FF when I opened ZSA. :-)

I hope the two code bases can be merged.