Moving from a webdav to another, how?

Hi all. I've been using the box.net dav option to sync my pdfs, until yesterday, when the service stopped working with an error connected to some server limitations.

Therefore I've tried the 4shared dav service, and it seems working.
I then uploaded all the files from the old dav server to the new one, but still, if I try to open a pdf from zotero, it doesn't find the file. How can i solve this issue?
Thank you
  • if I try to open a pdf from zotero, it doesn't find the file
    How is this related to the WebDAV server?
  • because the pdfs are not stored on my computer, but on the previous dav server, and moved the files to the new one.
  • the files must be stored on some computer, how else would they have gotten onto the webDav in the first place?
  • well, when I add an article form some websites, zotero downloads automatically the pdf, and this is uploaded to the dav server and attached.
    I don't know if it is stored also in the zotero folder, but if I want to use zotero from another computer, I should be able to have my pdfs after a sync with the dav server, isn't it?
  • but how did you upload the files to the new webDAV - the way to go would be to change the webDAV in the computer that has the file and sync from there.
  • ok, I'll try this and I'll let you know ;) thank you!