NeoOffice Plugin position error

When using the NeoOffice plugin, and using the Chicago Manual of Style (Full Note with Bibliography) with Endnotes, I've noticed that the references in the endnotes do not format themselves properly; specifically, the first reference to a book should use its full author name, title, etc., and all subsequent entries should use an abbreviated version of its name. However, what is happening is that my first few entries have the author name and book title replaced with "Ibid." despite the fact that the book is not referenced before them in the list of endnotes (and their metadata includes the tag 'position: 3'), and it is only referenced with its full info in the very last endnote in the paper (and its metadata has no position tag)! Meanwhile, in the middle of the list of endnotes, there is a partial abbreviation of the same book, including only the author's last name and the book title, plus page numbers (metadata tag 'position: 1').

I've tried refreshing, but it doesn't change. For some reason, I think, something thinks that the endnotes are in a different order than they actually are, and I can't fix it. Can someone look into this? Thanks!