Zotero shortcuts list

Anybody out there got a list of the Zotero shortcuts that I could print out and reference until I learn them. Thought I check before creating one myself.

Thanks,

Eric Weir
  • Do you mean other than the ones found in "gear icon"/preferences/short cuts?
  • Best as I know there aren't any other actual short-cuts that are specific to Zotero.
    There are some tricks involving keys (like holding the opt/alt key to see the collections an item is in, or using alt+return when entering multiple authors) and I don't think there is a list of those.
    There are also some keyboard shortcuts that are not specific to Zotero, e.g. holding down the ctrl key while clicking a link in Zotero to open a link in a new tab - those are FF shortcuts that work on Zotero (most of them should) - no list for those exists either.
  • I'm not looking for additional shortcuts, just wondering whether anybody'd made a "cheat sheet" of the ones set up in preferences that I could refer to till I learn them.

Sounding like I just need to go ahead and make one. Not difficult, but I thought if someone else had gone to the trouble....

Thanks.
  • I misunderstood then. Couldn't you just make a screenshot of that window and print it out?
  • Damn! Of course!

Thanks.