Making Contributions to Documentation

I recently wrote my first translator using Scaffold 3.0 w/ Framework, and I figured out how to get my Zotero library to automatically sync with my Kindle every time I connect it to my Mac. I was thinking that these might be things that others would want to do and it would be helpful for me to write up some quick tutorials on how to do either of those things -- is there any way to make contributions to the documentation section of this website?
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/dev/documentation

ajlyon has been doing a lot (all?) of the framework documentation. Since he (with Eric) is the expert on that topic, I suggest you check with him before making major edits to that part of the documentation.

What have you been doing to sync the Kindle?
  • The Scaffold page definitely needs an update, since the text and screenshots are quite outdated. The Framework page is probably less than clear at present-- I wrote most of the text there, but that's no reason you should feel any compunction about making changes. It could use some more step-by-step instructions, to be sure; the current content is more encyclopedic, a function reference. So write away and we'll make this all better.

We don't have much, or really any, documentation on e-reader integration, so a write-up on that would really be great.