Additional format for in-text citations

Hi - I have a LOT of quotes where instead of, for example, (Lawless & Pellegrino, 2007, p. 580) I would like "As Lawless and Pellegrino (2007, p. 580) state..." is there a way to do this automatically?

Currently I am going into each one and showing the editor and manually making the changes.
  • no, don't use show editor. Use "suppress author" and then type the author(s) manually in Word/Ooo. That's as automatic as this is going to get in the foreseeable future. (There are a lot of discussions on this on the forum, including explanations of why it's done this way, so search if you're interested in the details).
  • Thanks much - that will speed me up a bit (I tried searching, but wasn't sure of keywords, so thanks for repeating this for me.)
  • It's here in the documentation:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_usage#suppress_authorsusing_authors_in_the_text
    but sometimes these things are hard to find without the right keywords, yes - I don't mind repeating the instructions, that's what a help forum is for.

I just didn't want to re-hash the old debates/explanations on why this done the way it is, for those (if you care) I referred you to the forum search.