Reference editor with MSWord plugin and ACS style

[Edit] ACS style version 2008/22/01 zotero 1.02

I've finished my first paper with zotero, so ...

1- There is still a trouble with the reference numbering, it sometimes appears ordered but most of the time it looks like that (4,9,5,6,7,11,14,13,12)

2- Thus, I tried to fix that through the citation editor of the zotero toolbar.
What a surprise, for the citation (2) for instance, it was in the editor the (23) ???
At least that's the right citation number in the paper, however the citation editor doesn't show me the right citation number.

3- I change manually about 20 references to make them look correctly: (4-7,9,10-14) but then I added a new reference and it kills all I've done manually...

4- There are two points after abbreviated journal name in the biblio part. Change it manually as well

That was my first real experience with Zotero, and I guess it won't be the last :)
  • If you need to fix bugs or missing features in Zotero's formatting, the way to do it is to finish the paper, convert the fields to plain text, and edit those. Then you don't have to worry about your changes get wiped.
  • edited January 29, 2008
    I don't know how to convert all fields in text under MSWord in a simple way.

EDIT: By now, I know : CTRL+SHIFT+F9