History of the Human Sciences: approximate citation styles

Hello the History of the Human Sciences appears to run a fairly standard social science citation style but I seem to be having some difficulties finding a close approximation to it in the zotero style repository. I was wondering if anyone could suggest another citation style that would match or at least approximate that used by this journal.

Thank you very much

History of the Human Sciences
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/journalsProdDesc.nav?ct_p=manuscriptSubmission&prodId=Journal200813&crossRegion=eur

Inline citation

(Robertson, 1987: 14)

(Gallagher et al., 2000: 391)

(Alexander, 1997: v)

(Nisbet, 1967; Naegele, 1965a: 25)

(Badgley and Bloom, 1973)

Bibliography (should be "hanging" format)

Ackerknecht, E. (1948) ‘Anticontagionism between 1821 and 1867’, Bulletin of the History of Medicine 20: 562–93.
Alexander, J. (1997) ‘General Introduction’, in J. Alexander, R. Boudon and M. Cherkaoui (eds) The Classical Tradition in Sociology: The American Tradition, vol. 1. London: Sage, pp. i–xv.
Badgley, R. and Bloom, S. (1973) ‘Behavioural Sciences and Medical Education’, Social Science and Medicine 7: 927–41.
Barberis, D. (2003) ‘In Search of an Object: Organicist Sociology and the Reality of Society in fin-de-siècle France’, History of the Human Sciences 16(3): 51–72.
Bloom, S. (2002) The Word as Scalpel. New York: Oxford University Press.
Camic, C. and Gross, N. (1998) ‘Contemporary Developments in Sociological Theory’, Annual Review of Sociology 24: 453–76.
Cockerham, W. (1983) ‘The State of Medical Sociology in the United States, Great Britain, West Germany and Austria: Applied vs Pure Theory’, Social Science and Medicine 17(20): 1513–27.
Collyer, F. M. (2008) ‘Max Weber, Historiography, Medical Knowledge, and the Formation of Medicine’, Electronic Journal of Sociology, available at: http://www.sociology.org/contents.html
Gallagher, E., Stewart, T. and Stratton, T. (2000) ‘The Sociology of Health in Developing Countries’, in C. Bird, P. Conrad and A. Fremont (eds) Handbook of Medical Sociology. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, pp. 389–97.