New Style (please upload) - Pontifical Biblical Institute

I have finished the Zotero style for the Pontifical Biblical Institute (Pontificio Istituto Biblico). The style has been validated and is ready. Please upload! https://raw.github.com/gist/1369908/7b991fd076f2aa8f5ec2400f1d4dc232341940d9/pontifical-biblical-institute

Some interesting notes about this style:
- The requirement to use "Ibid" only in the case that two citations of the same work are found in the same footnote, one after another, was met using the "near-note" option, with "near-note-distance" set to 0
- It includes full support for "Reviews" of books, journal articles, and book sections. This was rather complicated as there are not built in types for these. I used the "Conference Paper" type for all three of these.
- It includes full support for prefaces, introductions, etc. written by someone other than the author. This is also accomplished using the "Conference Paper" type.
- It includes full support for "Subtitles" of all items, and also of all containing items (using the "Archive" field for the subtitle of the main work and "Loc. in Archive" field as the subtitle of the container item)
- It includes full support for multi-volume works, with multiple years. This was accomplished by using the "Extra" field as a replacement field for the "Date" field. When there are multiple dates, they are written in the "Extra" field (using the HTML code "sup" to mark Edition numbers), and this will override the "Date" field.
- It includes support for the CD-ROM / DVD type by using the Volume field to mark that type.

As some of these features (or in some cases more accurately, "workarounds"), may be of interest to other developers I will try to post a link later to some documentation on how they are implemented in this format.