Journal of Sedimentary Research

I am writing a paper for the Journal of Sedimentary Research. It would be so great to have a citation style for this journal. I can provide a copy of the most recent paper if needed. In general, here is how they are cited:

IN TEXT:
No commas in bracketed references
ie: "transgressive and finally prograding depositional environments (Allen and Truilhe 1987; Allen 1991; Allen and Posamentier 1991, 1993, 1994; Dalrymple et al. 1992;)"

BIBLIOGRAPHY:
Journal: LISIECKI, L.E., AND RAYMO, M.E., 2005, A Pliocene– Pleistocene stack of 57 globally distributed benthic d 18O records: Paleoceanography, v. 20, p. 1–17.

Special Publication:
TESSON, M., ALLEN, G.P., AND RAVENNE, C., 1993, Late Pleistocene shelf-perched lowstand wedges on the Rhoˆne continental shelf, in Posamentier, H.W., Summerhayes, C.P., Haq, B.A., and Allen, G.P., eds., Sequence Stratigraphy and Facies Associations: International Association of Sedimentologists, Special Publication 18, p. 183–196.

Book:
SNEDECOR, G.W., AND COCHRAN, W.G., 1967. Statistical Methods, Sixth Edition: Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa, 593 p.

If this is possible, I would be overjoyed!
  • https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles
    For finding a similar style, don't worry about the authors in all caps - that's just half a line of code - the important thing is the order of fields.
  • Thanks so much for the information. I looked through, and the style of the geological society of america is very similar to the Journal of sedimetnary research. I think the main difference is how it references in text. However, the journal does not provide a 'referencing style' in their "instructions to authors". From this, I am going to assume that they will modify the references themselves when it comes time for publication. I will continue to use the Geological Society of America Style until they request otherwise. Thanks so much again!