Firefox Crash with Word for Mac 2008 with Edit Citation

When I edit a Zotero citation, many times this crashes Firefox. I use Word for Mac 2008 (Office for Mac 2008) with OSX Lion 10.6.7. When I look at the error code, it is a long string with the words "python.ext" attached. I force quit and then reopen Firefox and then Zotero. Please fix. Thanks
  • This is not a general issue with Word for Mac and Zotero. Many people are using this combination without problems.
    Which Zotero version, which FF version are you using?
    Which version of the add-on and do you have the version of python ext as supplied by Zotero?
    Do you have the same problem in a new document?
    Can you take a screenshot of the error message, upload it to a free image hosting site and post a link here?
  • I am using FF 7.0.1
    I am using Zotero 2.1.10
    How do i determine which version of the add-on? and python-ext for Zotero?
    How can I retrieve a screen shot of the error message?
    What is a web hosting site?
  • check in the add-ons tab in Firefox for the version numbers (Tools --> Add Ons).
    Google "Take Screenshot Mac OS X Lion" for instructions on how to take screenshots.
    a free image hosting site is a site to freely upload images so we can look at them. e.g. imageshack.us
  • PythonExt 11070
    Zotero Mac Word Integ 3.1.6

I did get a Firefox error report having to do w/my NVIDIA. May not be related, and aside from this occasional glitch w/Zotero, all is working fine. If it repeats I'll try to take a screenshot and send it.