Zotero not saving into current collection

Zotero always used to save all references into the collection I was currently working in. Recently, however, (I can say how recently, unfortunately) zotero only saves the first reference from any session into the working collection. All subsequent references are saved to the main library, but not to the collection I'm working in. Any thoughts on what's going on and how to fix this.

I'm using:
Zotero 2.1.10
Firefox 3.6.23
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
  • I have the same problem but only sometimes. I have to close Firefox to solve it. There is no way to refresh or re-open Zotero. However, I use in Windows XP and Firefox 8. Previous version of Zotero, e.g. 2.1.9, also has the same problem.
  • The problem went away for a short while, but has returned again. Unlike ldusit, I never have this problem when I'm working on my other computer in Windows XP with Firefox 8.0 and 2.1.10, only on my linux computer. I love zotero and will continue to use it, but at times, when I'm adding a lot of references, this problem does become very inconvenient. This is the only time I've never gotten a response from zotero support about a problem I've reported. Support in the past has always been great. It would be great to hear back from someone at support about whether others have had this problem and if there's a solution. Thanks.
  • Zetero has not saved my work. Does it save it later?
  • edited November 8, 2013
    dtuwei: Start a new thread ("Start a new discussion" at the top of the page), and provide a lot more info on what your question is, since it's not at all clear.
This discussion has been closed.