About Box.net sync

I took advantage of the box.net offer for iPad users and now I have 50GB of storage on the web.
They say the webdav connection with the user accounts are not supported, but I could connect to the server from Zotero and is synchronizing.
How is this? Can anyone tell me whether it is reliable the synchronization with box.net? I searched the forums, but the results are not sorted by date, so I do not know how the current situation with box.net
Many thanks in advance for the help.
  • I've benn syncing without problems till today. I get the following message when trying to verify the server:
    "Your WebDAV server must be configured to serve files without extensions and files with .prop extensions in order to work with Zotero"
  • Do either of you have updates on this? I'm setting Zotero up on a new computer and am getting this error. Is syncing still working for you? Thanks!
  • I've tried to sync with box.net several times more without success, both from PC & Mac. I've also contacted box.net support, and they don't give any support to WebDAV protocol. Noticeably, you can upload a file without extension or with .prop extension to box.net ????? Now I sync with zotero server.
  • I'm having the same issue. What's strange is initially it worked fine when I set it up on my first computer and it uploaded all my attachments to the zotero folder on box.net. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but initially there was no Zotero folder and it asked me if I wanted to create one.

Then when i tried to repeat on a second computer I got the error mentioned. When I went back to the first computer and tried to verify again, I also got the same error. I even tried installing the latest Trunk build but it didn't help.

I can connect to the Zotero folder over WebDAV by mapping a drive in Windows explorer and I've been able to upload and download files with no extension and with .prop extension without issue.

Anyone get this to work?

Thanks.