MIT press import filter including access date as pub date?

I tried to import the following journal article on October 5, 2011:
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/jocn.1989.1.2.153

The publication date came out as 2011/10/05 1989. The "access date" appears to be set properly, but it seems as though the same data is also incorrectly included into the publication date.
  • I can't replicate that - I (correctly) get only 1989 as the publication date. What Zotero version and Firefox/Browser are you using?
  • My apologies for not including that information in the first post!

I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 and Zotero 2.1.10, running on 32-bit Windows XP. I can replicate this error using the same Firefox/Zotero versions on 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04.
  • are you accessing the site through a proxy? If so, what's the actual URL you see? Also, if you hover over the icon in the URL-bar, what does it say?
    And, as a wild guess, which language is your Firefox and Zotero in?
  • I am accessing the site through a Websense firewall, but I am not using any other proxy. The URL I pasted in my original post is the URL that I see. I'll try tonight to see if accessing the site from outside of the firewall resolves this.
    The hover text is "Save to Zotero (MIT Press Journals)", and Firefox and Zotero are in English.
  • weird - so, yes, try w/o the Firewall, if you still have the problem we can continue troubleshooting.
  • this might be fixed now - could you try again?