Three problems improving jrp style

I`m trying to improve the jrp style I developed last year http://www.zotero.org/styles/jrp
There are three problems I can´t solve and I would be pleased to have some help:
Problem 1: In the bibliography the output for the pages of a journal Article is currently “p.60-66. “ I would like to get “60-66. » .
Problem 2 : In the citations when there is only two authors the output is currently “(Corrégé, & Hémonic, 2007)” I would like to get “(Corrégé et Hémonic, 2007)”
I developed another style where these two problems are solved but I don’t manage to solve this issue with the jrp style…
Problem 3 : I have seen in the forum that’s it’s now possible to have “et al.” in italic in the bibliography, but I don’t understand how to do it.
Thanks for your help
  • Another point: problem 1 was not present when I first developed used the style in 2009. I think it's related to the upgrades that occurred since then.
  • 1. Is caused by this line:
    <label variable="locator" suffix="." form="short" strip-periods="true"/>
    delete it.

2. In the author-short macro, change the <name> element:
    You now have:
    <name form="short" and="symbol" delimiter=", " delimiter-precedes-last="always" initialize-with=". "/>
    You want
    <name form="short" and="text" delimiter=", " initialize-with=". "/>

3. Just add
    <et-al font-style="italic"/>
    directly under the <name> element in each macro where you want et al in italics.

You should also probably set the default langauge to french by including
    default-locale="fr-FR"
    in the <style> element at the top of the style.