LOC & Mason library not working

Am using Firefox 3.6.22 and Zotero 2.1.10. Have told it to check for translator updates and to reset. Neither LOC nor Fenwick at Mason show the address bar icon to import to Zotero. However, the Fairfax County library works fine, as do a couple of research journals I've checked.
  • Oops - should say I'm using Mac 10.6.8
  • sample URLS that aren't working?
  • Hmm - just upgraded Firefox to 6.0.2 and it worked. Was hoping to stay on 3.6 for a while longer given some incompatibility issues with other stuff.

One that did not work was:

http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=12&ti=1,12&Search_Arg=sociological%20mills&Search_Code=GKEY^*&CNT=100&type=quick&PID=O6n80vmlFbjvSkB8MgUhAL-4vyM&SEQ=20110917131914&SID=1

Now it works. Will check with FF 3.6 when I get back to office on Monday.
  • that one doesn't work for me either (on FF 6.0.2). I'll have a look - my guess would be it's just that Zotero doesn't recognize the URL as LoC - that'd be easy to fix.
  • Oh - just realized - that URL won't work on the LOC site. So just go to catalog.loc.gov and search for anything. Zotero didn't recognize anything there as a useful - either a single book or a page of listing - the way it used to. Neither did the Mason library. But bumping FF to 6 made it work.

OK - just RDP'd to my desktop at Mason and used Firefox 3.6.22 on Windows 7 with Zotero 2.1.10 - same problem. That combination does not like either Mason or LOC catalogs.