Integration with Wikipedia reference system

2»
  • edited January 1, 2011
    I am using 2.1b2 (Firefox 3.6.12) and cannot get Zotero to Quick Copy in Wikipedia Citation Template format. This is even when I have the Default Output Format set to "Wikipedia Citation Templates". At the time I switched to the beta my default export format was Vancouver and this seems to be the export format that Zotero uses.

If I change the default to APA I can Quick Copy in APA format. Then I can change to Chicago format as the default and Quick Copy works fine. However, when I switch back to Wikipedia format Zotero uses the default format that I last selected.

If I try to export a reference by right-clicking on it and selecting Export (setting the export format to Wikipedia) I get a blank page and the "exporting items" status box doesn't go away (at least it doesn't go away for 10+ minutes -- the length of my patience). Zotero then hangs. I cannot even close the Zotero window. This requires quitting and restarting FF.

Is this a known issue with 2.1b2? I could do this with before I switched to the beta.

Thanks