Word plugin not working with Zotero 1.0.2

After upgrading Zotero to 1.0.2 the word plugin no longer worked, so I went and installed the updated Word plugin 1.0b2 using the installer. Unfortunately I'm still not able to use the Word plugin with upgraded Zotero. Anyone else having this problem? The error now reads: "An error occurred communicating with Zotero. Please ensure firefox is open..." Firefox and Zotero are running... Any ideas?
  • Go to the General pane of the Zotero prefs and click Update Now, then try again.

If that doesn't work, see the suggestions on this thread.
  • I am also having problems with the 1.0.2 plug in. When I try to add a citation, I get the message that the plug in version and zotero version don't match, although this problem began precisely when I downloaded 1.0.2 and the new plug in for it. Now, when I try to re-install the newest Word plug in, I get the message that it cannot open the zotero.dot file. I am on a PC and have the latest Firefox browser.
  • edited January 11, 2008
    When I try to add a citation, I get the message that the plug in version and zotero version don't match
    Follow the installation instructions again. Use the installer if you're not—it's easier.

If you still have trouble, see http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/1917/
This discussion has been closed.