Error in Lancet style in Word 2007

Using Zotero with Word 2007 (and Win 7) and The Lancet style, when there is more than one reference to a sentence (for example: 3,7,9), the 3 and the 7 and the 9 are superscripted, but the commas between them are not superscripted. It is possible to fix this, please? Thanks for a great programme.
  • Fixed. The updated version should appear in the Zotero Style Repository shortly.
  • Thanks, that fixed the superscript problem in an existing bibliography. However, there are two remaining issues.

First, in the bibliography, the text starts too close to the numbers (it's OK for references 1-9, but immediately adjacent to references 10-99). The Lancet has enough space for a gap even with 100-999.

Second, when I try to add a new bibliography, I get an error message saying "The current bibliographic style does not define a bibliography. If you want to add a bibliography, please choose another style."
  • Issue two shouldn't occur and indicates an underlying problem. Try re-installing the style. If that doesn't work you may have to reset your styles alltogether.
  • Thanks. Can you fix problem one?
  • I'll have a look, might take a little.
  • Thank you.
  • had a look - the way this works is through the settings of your word processor - the text starts one tab away from the number. I could hardcode some extra spaces in there, but I don't like doing that and so but I'd really just suggest you adjust this in the bibliography style of your word processor - that's the cleanest way to do it.