Advanced Search Bug with Any/All feature

I'm having a weird problem where sometimes I do an advanced search with the "Any" of the criteria selected, and the search output will treated as if I selected "All" of the criteria. I.e., the same search criteria can output 11 entries (actually using "Any") or 0 (treating it as "All"). At first I thought it was related to having "search subfolders" checked, but I can get an output with "Any", then check "search subfolders" and nothing changes. Once I get the search that treats the "Any" as "All", the only way to cancel it is by closing Zotero in FF, and then re-opening. I can't seem to isolate anything specific that triggers it, though it may be that I can only do one "Any" search and then I have to close the advanced search (rather than clear search), and close zotero, and then re-start the process. I.e., it is as the advanced search reverts to the default "All" setting, even if it shows "Any", and it then cannot be changed.

I tried to search to see if there's already a discussion on this bug, but there was no easy way to narrow down results. Apologies if it's already noted somewhere.

Suggestions?