Integration with LibreOffice 3.3.3 not working

Dear zotero forums,

unfortunately I have a problem with the zotero libreoffice intergation since one of the last updates of the zotero firefox plugin. First, I got the "wrong version" error, so I uninstalled the addon both from within the browser and from libreoffice. However, it is not possible to use the plugin from within libreoffice. When trying to manually install it again, I get to the screen where I can select OOo/LOo installation directories, and I pick the one containing the unopkg executable (program). Then however, it is not added to the list, and I can't continue the installation process... any idea what I might try? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled LOo, and the plugin again, but to no avail...

Thanks for any help!

Thorsten

Environment: Windows XP, LibreOffice 3.3.3, Firefox 5.0, Zotero 2.1.8, Zotero OOo Integration 3.5a2
  • edited August 4, 2011
    Try clicking the "Manual Installation" button at the bottom of the screen at the phase of the install that shows unopkg directories.
  • OK, thanks, that worked, even though only by the variant of going to the LibreOffice Extension Manager and manually selecting the plugin from there. Directly trying to execute the plugin file didn't lead to any discernible effect.

Thorsten