NeoOffice integration not working starting today

I am using NeoOffice 3.2
Firefox 3.6.17
Zotero 2.1.8
Macword Integration 3.1.3
Open office integration 3.1b1

Zotero was working fine, and then an update occurred today and after that, I went to put ithe insert citation button and I didn't get an error report or anything, just no response. I started poking around to check out updates and reinstall the plugins, and then next time I opened up NeoOffice there was no Zotero menu at all.

I have tried everything-- I was using Zotero standalone, but I uninstalled it hoping that would help and just went through the firefox version. I reinstalled zotero and all the plugins in their varying updates and revisions hoping that some combination would work. Still nothing.
  • Install OpenOffice Integration 3.5a2. If you continue to have issues, let us know.
  • Zotero and Neo (latest versions) seem to work fine here. (FF 5, OO-Integration 3.5.a2.r9365.) The new Plugin is very responsive; great to have sortable & customziable colums!
  • Thank you for your reply. I was using OpenOffice integration 3.5a2 and that was when my problems began, which is why I tried to switch to a previous version with no success. Everything is at its most updated now, as far as I know, with the exception of Firefox. What am I missing?
  • edited June 23, 2011
    I have also updated to Firefox 5, did an uninstall of Zotero and components, and still not working. Are there directions for a manual install/uninstall listed?

The Zotero toolbar is still in the same place with the new integration, right? Please don't tell me it's there and I have been missing it this whole time because it has been moved!
  • Zotero toolbar in Neo is still where you would expect it. (It's called "Add-on - Insert Citation" in the toolbar-options of the View menu).

Have a look at Neo Tools/Extras>Extension Manager and remove all traces of Zotero from within Neo, then reinstall Zotero's OOIntegration from within FF5 (Add-ons).

There is some useful information here:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting
  • edited June 23, 2011
    Disabling from NeoOffice and reinstall from FF, and then computer restart= success! Thank you!