Cannot drag and drop from trash to subcollection

Hi,

I have a small problem with Zotero that I haven't seen before. Error ID: 741438144

I'd been working with some items in a subcollection of a subcollection (attaching and creating notes, tagging, etc.) and noticed that Zotero had made duplicates of my items in the subcollection. So, I moved the duplicates (which turned out to be the actual items themselves) to the trash. I would like to select all of the items and drag and drop them back into the subcollection, but when I try, the subcollection isn't highlighted and the items don't get moved there. I tried making a new subcollection and moving the items there, but same deal. It seems that I am able to move the items to nearly every subcollection other than the one I want to move them to.

I saw an old thread about having to reselect the default option for Quick Cite after an upgrade, but doing so hasn't solved the problem.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04, FF 5.0 beta, and Zotero 2.1.8. All had been working fine up until today.

Suggestions?

Thanks much.

Best,
Lisa
  • you can't drag&drop from trash - use the "Restore to Library" button all the way on the right
  • Well, that might explain it! :) Items restored. All is well.

Thanks much.
    Lisa