Error # 1555082829 Debugging a document that won't insert citations

As per the instructions for debugging broken documents I am submitting this error report because when I made a debugging copy of the document and then tried to insert a citation it says that there is a registry error. then, a new error appeared on my log. So I am submitting this report. Thanks. This is related my other posts under error 1124729528.
  • When I did #8, deleting the first half of my document and trying to insert a citation, the problem changed but did not go away. Now, when i select the source and insert the page number and click ok to make the citation nothing happens. I wait and wait and nothing happens. Then I finally click cancel and no note has been formed. This is kind of moving backwards because before I got the note inserted but with the text {citation} instead of the information from the source.
  • We'll have to wait for one of the core devs to take a look - I'd go ahead with step 7 in the meantime - read 8 before 7 - displaying field codes sometimes helps to find a problem more quickly.
  • There are no Zotero errors in either of those reports. Try re-triggering the issue and generating another.
  • OK I triggered the error again, here is the error report. 1026747688

I opened up debug document and tried to insert a note. It again picked a random citation and said it was not found in my zotero database. I clicked no.

Then it opened the pop up window and I selected a source and put in a page number.

when it went back to the word document the numeral indicating the note was there, but in the footnotes there was only "{citation}.

Thanks for the help!