How do I maintain nice format of "Generated Report" when copying into word processor

The option to highlight a few articles and notes, right click, and have Zotero generate a nice report within the browser is great. The formatting is very elegant in the browser. However, when I copy and paste this into a Word or Open Office, all the nice formatting is gone and instead I have an unattractive document with weird spacing. Any hints for how to present the (HTML/XHTML?) formatting/export it?

I can dream: It would be really great if the bibliographic info could be formatted into a standard style in the generated report also rather than have the complete (and long) info listed for each article.

Thanks to the developers for continuing to make this an ever more useful product.
  • Try instead of copying-and-pasting opening the file within the word-processor. I've not tried, but have a hunch it'll work better.
  • Okay, I tried saving the html and opening that up. It looks a little better than a straight cut and paste. Word renders it a little better than Open Office. Both are still much uglier than the html in Firefox. Any other suggestions?