toggle tab error - database location not consistent

Hello -

When I toggle between tab views (from a bottom pane to a full window) my current position in the database is not maintained. In other words: Say I have three folders in my database - 1,2, & 3. Then say I have folder 1 selected in the bottom pane view, and then toggle to full window view (a stand alone tab in firefox) and select folder 2. The problem is that when I toggle back to the bottom pane view, I am often (not always) returned to having folder 1 selected. If I toggle back to a full window/tab, folder 2 is still selected. The folder (or item) selection is not maintained across the tab toggle...

The problem is that I have a large database and it's MUCH easier to find the folder I want in a full window/tab view. But then, after have found the folder, I often want to return to a bottom pane view so that I can click on the address bar icon and download the citation into that folder of my database. Since I usually can't maintain my selected folder between toggled views, I am forced to search through my database in the bottom window pane view.

A related complaint: When I toggle back from full window/tab to bottom pane, I am not returned to the last webpage/tab that I had open, but the first page/tab open in firefox. When I toggle back and forth, I would like to be able to do so in relation to the tab I am currently viewing.

Can I do anything to resolve these issues, or do I need to wait for an update? If the latter, is there a better way to suggest these changes to the development team?

much thanks
Rich