Formatting author, editor...according to their role

Using the new possibility of the 2.1 to use "small-caps" for the author's family-name, the result was not exactly the one I'd expected.

Although I just used use this function in bibliography for the main authors (with substitute in case there is none) used for sorting, all the other authors, editors, container-authors ... family-names become "small-caps".

example:
GUENANCIA Pierre, « L’identité », in Denis KAMBOUCHNER, (éd.)

I would have expected:
GUENANCIA Pierre, « L’identité », in Denis Kambouchner, (éd.)

How should I do to isolate the authors (or editors, or translators) which appear in the heading ?

Here is the style
git://gist.github.com/990531.git

Thanks for your help
  • edited May 25, 2011
    This is due to a processor bug, which has been fixed and will soon be checked in. When it is picked up by Zotero and installed in the 2.1 branch, you will be able to give it a trial in the usual way. You don't need to adjust anything in your style, which is valid and should produce the results you expect.

(Edit: hold that thought; I mis-read, and now realize that you are raising a separate issue. Response soon ...)
  • This was indeed due to a (separate) processor bug. It has also been fixed and checked in, and should turn up in the Zotero branch XPI reasonably soon. I'll try to remember to post back to this thread when it becomes available.
  • Tested with 2.1.6.r9319, seems OK

Thanks