Endless syncing

2»
  • 38,000 includes parent items and child attachments and notes—i.e., if you press the + (plus) key in the items list (which might take a while) and Select All and then look in the right-hand pane.
  • And I'm referring to the group library here. You have about 4,100 items in your personal library. hari6187 has 34,500. The group that you're both in has 37,700.
  • read closely above: 38,000 items refers to everything that you can click on in Zotero's middle panel - i.e. each note, each attachment counts as a separate item - i.e. a reference with a snapshot, a pdf, and a note attached would be 4 items.
  • Ah, ok. We imported most references from Scopus in RIS format, which includes a lot of notes. I guess the large size of the database is due to the abstracts and reference lists found in the notes.
  • Hi, I have a few pdfs with some metadata that I am trying to sync. This is my first time syncing. It has been nearly 2 h of what appears to be syncing activity. (The green arrow is going in a circle.) Can you please let me know if this is normal and/or what the timeframe for this should be??

thanks!