Create and copy a list of all items in a group?

I have a few groups and want to compare them but can't find a simple way to copy all the names of items. The limited directory available in my Zotero page (ie when I login to the zotero site and go to my groups) is not too friendly for my purpose here - I can't seem to copy those names and export them into a word processing program, for instance, so I could create a list.
Items listed in the middle pane of Zotero aren't copy-able (as a list), are they?
This seems like a question which would've been asked already but it's general enough that my searching through forums didn't work.
Thanks in advance.
  • As of now you'd want to use the client, not the website (which is currently being redesigned and doesn't as of now offer any real functionality).
    You can just create a bibliography of all items in the midle pane (select --> right click --> Create Bibliography from selected items) - that would do for a comparison, no?
    It's obviously possible to adjust the output
  • Yes, that's a good idea. I'm not sure it offers me the flexibility I want but that may be because I haven't actually used Zotero to create bibliographies. If I could save the titles of the files as well as the titles of their associated attachments, and put that info into a document or spread sheet, I think I'd be in business. Until I figure that out, I'll work with the bibliography format.
    thanks again.