Conflicts between Zotero Standalone Alpha and LibreOffice VS Firefox, under Windows

Hello, I recently posted here:

http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/17669/zotero-standalone-libreoffice-plugin/#Comment_91983

Saying that I can't use Zotero Standalone Alpha (ZSA) with LibreOffice when Firefox is also open. That occurs working under Windows 7. I test the same under other Operative System as GNU/Linux Ubuntu, and this bug doesn't appear. Zotero (ZSA), LibreOffice and Firefox works good under GNU/Linux Ubuntu but not under Windows 7.

I can work good with ZSA and LibreOffice, but when I open Firefox, under Windows 7, the interface between Zotero and LibreOffice stops working. When I later close Firefox and try to work again with Zotero and LibreOffice appears the following message in a window box:

Zotero experienced an error updating your document:

'[JavaScript Error: "Bad NPObject as private data!"] {file: "file:///C:/Users/omar/Downloads/Zotero_win32/extensions/zoteroOpenOfficeIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroOpenOfficeIntegration.js" line: 300}]' when calling method: [zoteroIntegrationApplication::getActiveDocument]

Now I reported this error with the number: 462182681. This report appear with the following code:

No chrome package registered for chrome://browser/skin/preferences/preferences.css

No chrome package registered for chrome://browser/skin/preferences/preferences.css

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIRDFContainer.Init]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/charsetMenu.js :: populate :: line 53" data: no]"]

Meanwhile I'll use ZSA with LibreOffice, but without using Firefox, when I use Windows 7. (I use most, GNU/Linux Ubuntu).

I hope the Zotero can team fix this bug for the next versions of the Zotero Standalone version.