Downloading nothing

Hi,

I recently installed Zotero on a new computer and my collections were synced correctly. However, the attachment files does not seem to download correctly. I repeatedly see syncing going trough all files, seemingly trying to download them, but Progress stays at 0% throughout, it says 0KB remaining and no files actually get downloaded.

I'm using WebDav syncing for the files and it has worked fine in the past. The files are still there on WebDav as far as I can see.

Any ideas about what's up?

/Daniel
  • Likely just a problem with your WebDAV settings or server. Are you sure you have Zotero pointing at the right WebDAV URL (and not, say, a directory off)?

If so, provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that shows this.
  • Seems like the fils-sync-setting somehow had reverted to "Zotero" instead of WebDAV. I did set it to WebDAV and I confirmed the server etc but when I checked recently it was set to Zotero and when I switched it back to WebDAV everything seemed to work. (I realize now that I haven't actually checked the files - I'm at another computer now - but they seemed to be downloading fine).

So, possibly some uninteded reset of a setting there but probably no problem now. :)

/Daniel