Bug in Harvard for Leeds Met: pages in bibliography

I used Harvard for Leeds Met successfully in the past, but the latest update gives me unwanted behaviour.
In the bibliography, I get "p.pp" with the page number for journal articles. Book chapter pages are correct as "pp" on the other hand. I tried analysing the csl file for a clue on why this happens, but couldn't find one.

Help appreciated!
  • It looks like a straightforward problem with the style; the label (p. or pp.) is included both in the bibliography section directly, and in the macro that renders the page number. The one outside the macro (in the bibliography section) can't tell whether the page variable is singular or plural, so it will always come out as "p."

Here's a repaired version. Download using the "raw" link, save to your desktop, and then drag it into Firefox to install. If it works correctly, I'll push the change to the repository.

https://gist.github.com/952921
  • Lightning fast, but sorry: still p.pp for journals, and pp for book chapters. I am not even sure that it is the csl causing this, as I also upgraded to Ubuntu 11 and thus LibreOffice.
    Is your version a fallback to the previous incarnation of the Leeds Met adaptation (judging by the date)?

Any other ideas?
  • could you give an example and make sure your data is correct?
    I can't confirm this as an issue.
    To exclude LibreOffice as a possible culprit, try in the test pane:
    chrome://zotero/content/tools/csledit.xul

(and no, I don't think Frank went back to the old Leeds style - since the repository changes the update date automatically, most people don't pay much attention to it while coding).
  • Cheers, works in the test pane, and after remove/manual install of the word processor integrator, it also works in LibreOffice now!
    Brilliant work - many thanks!
  • @ubus, Good to hear. It's enough just to switch to another style and back; Zotero doesn't pick up the fact that there has been a change on its own and it needs a little nudge.

I'll push the change to the repository.