RDF Export produces ambiguous titles

I'm looking at the result of an RDF export, and my bib:Article element contains two dc:title elements. One is the title of the article; the other is the title of the journal the article was published in. I see no way to programmatically determine which is which.

Is this just flat broken, or have I overlooked something?
  • I guess so far it appears that article title precedes journal title in document order, but is that really guaranteed in some documentation for this export format that I haven't found? It would seem somehow strange to interlard a schema with geegaws of separate namespaces and then still end up having to use document order to disambiguate two completely semantically distinct elements of such primary importance...
  • The current RDF export is much less than ideal. What you're seeing with the titles is an obvious bug.
  • Well, yikes. OK, enough time wasted on Zotero. Off to cobble up a custom solution, as so many have done before me...
  • What an absolutely bizarre response. You find a bug in a piece of (free) software, and rather than help fix it or be patient, you're off to write your own?
  • I can't replicate this bug: when I export a journal article as RDF, I get only one dc:title inside of bib:Article. The journal title shows up under dc:title inside of bib:Journal. Can you post steps to replicate?
  • Sean: that's odd. I reproduced it easily, using the latest dev xpi. Export the library to RDF, open file, observe article resources with two dc:title properties, where one refers to the resource, and the other refers to the related publication resource (the periodical). These do not contain a dcterms:isPartOf relation.

Perhaps the problem is with non-journal articles? I can't check ATM, but that'd be my guess.