Pasting the results of “Create Bibliography from Selected Items…” not working correctly

When I try to copy two different reports items from my Zotero database using “Create Bibliography from Selected Items…”,
(I tried to insert a screen capture here, but this discussion form does not seem to allow it)

Specifying to copy the results to the Clipboard and to use “Chicago Manual of Style (Note without Bibliography)”
(I tried to insert a screen capture here, but this discussion form does not seem to allow it)

And then paste the results in Word or any text editor, instead of getting the two reports, I get two copies of the same report:
1. C. Patrick Zilliacus, 2006 Central Employment Core Cordon Count of Vehicular and Passenger Volumes (Washington, D.C.: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board, March 2, 2007).
2. C. Patrick Zilliacus, 2006 Central Employment Core Cordon Count of Vehicular and Passenger Volumes (Washington, D.C.: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board, March 2, 2007).

This is not correct, since it lists the same report two times, not the two separate reports.
I am using Zotero version 2.1.6, Windows XP Professional, Word 2007 SP2.
  • have you tried this with a citation style that, um, has a bibliography?
    (for screenshots, upload to a free image hosting site like imageshack.us and post link here)
  • Interestingly enough, when I try using the copy and paste, but specifying “Chicago Manual of Style (Note with Bibliography)” then it seems to work:

Zilliacus, C. Patrick, and Andrew W. Burke. 2009 Central Employment Core Cordon Count of Vehicular and Passenger Volumes. Washington, D.C.: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board, June 30, 2010.
    Zilliacus, C. Patrick, James C. Hogan, and Andrew W. Burke. 2006 Central Employment Core Cordon Count of Vehicular and Passenger Volumes. Washington, D.C.: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board, March 2, 2007.

That is, the paste from the Windows clipboard results in the two reports that were highlighted and copied, not simply two copies of the same report. I guess I will use this method in the future. The puzzling thing is I used to use the other option, “Chicago Manual of Style (Note without Bibliography)” and that seemed to work fine. Thanks for your help and thanks for a great piece of software!