report 240871749 problem syncing to web

Hi,

Using 2.1.5, Firefox 3.6.16

I noticed that my storage didn't have any of my PDF's, despite buying storage and enabling full syncing. the syncing from firefox indicated everything was up to date.

so first i cleared my syncing history, then my storage space, then my whole datebase online, and now it says i have this error.

Thanks
  • The error in that report was just an intermittent error. Just try again.

And don't use the reset options other than Reset File Sync History—which is the only one the Files Not Syncing documentation mentions—for troubleshooting.
  • tried again, and received the same error?

More text

[JavaScript Error: "Unexpected status code 404 in Zotero.Sync.Storage.Session.ZFS._getFileUploadParameters() (0_U9IIXTZ9)" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 558}]

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: A file sync error occurred. Please try syncing again.

If you receive this message repeatedly, restart Firefox and/or your computer and try again. If you continue to receive the message, submit an error report and post the Report ID to a new thread in the Zotero Forums."]
  • Not quite the same error, but restart your computer and try again. Provide another Report ID (no need to post the full error output) if you get another error.