Which styles need disambiguation fixed?

One of the cool under-the hood features of Zotero 2.1 is that it allows for better disambiguation of author-date styles
Here's a run-down of the feature.

The key part are the "disambiguation-rules" - prior to this release, Zotero either used "all-names" or no given name disambiguation.
Now they're two new options: To disambiguate only primary authors, as required by APA, and to disambiguate only when it's absolutely necessary (i.e. when to cites would look the same otherwise).

I'm planning to gradually fix this in existing styles, but won't have time to research this. I've implemented these changes in a 1.0 version of the APA style, downloadable here.

I'd like to gather requested changes in disambiguation rules here, so if related requests could be pointed to this thread that'd be great. I'm not sure if it's worthwhile to make this sticky? Also, maybe Debbie (or someone else) could blog or tweet about this new feature so we can get some help identifying where changes are needed?
  • The initial trawl of major styles was done by user komrade, results here.
  • ah yes, thanks. I added Chicago author date (primary) and CSE (by-cite). the result for the later wasn't clear, but seemed closer to that.
  • Somewhat related, there are more things that probably should be changed in quite a few styles (e.g. default-locale should probably be set for journal-specific citation styles, and punctuation-in-quote should be set to false for non-American English styles).
  • Right - I wonder if it'd be worthwhile to promote this somehow - I'm thinking along the lines above - a blog post and tweet, summarizing some of the new possibilities of csl 1.0 and calling for reports/participation.
    A lot of these take 1 min to code and now that I've figured out how to run the entire process from coding to git-submission through emacs it's a very efficient process - the real work is finding out what's needed and that seems ideal for crowdsourcing.