Incorrect formatting of citations after a bibliography after upgrading word document

Hello,

I got a strange problem with a word document. it is s relatively long one, structured as:
- Text with citations (Chicago author-date format)
- Zotero Bibliography
- Figure captions, some of them include also citations

I have zotero 2.1.1, ff 4.0 on win xp. When I open this document (writen, mainly, under zotero 2.0.9) and try to refresh bilbiography, a message saying "your document must be permanently upgraded in order to work with Zotero 2.b07 or later. It is recommended that you make a backup before proceeding. Are you sure you want to continue?" (I wonder why 2.0b7??). I click yes and everything seems to be ok. But then, I discovered that some citations in the figure captions are screwed up. Or shifted, more precisely; in the original there is (simplified):
Figure 1
Figure 6 This figure blahblah (Bond 1995) ...
Figure 7 This other figure blahblah (Bond 1995) ...
Figure 8 This new figure blahblah (Smith and Jones 2001) ...
Figure 9 This last figure blahblah (Robertson 1999) ...

In the updated document I found this:
Figure 1
Figure 6 This figure blahblah (Bond 1995) ...
Figure 7 This other figure blahblah (Smith and Jones 2001) ...
Figure 8 This new figure blahblah (Robertson 1999) ...
Figure 9 This last figure blahblah (Daniels 2005)...

(The last citation, not being there originally, I dont know where it comes from).
Not a terrible problem, after I found it. I could manually cahnge the citations. But it should not happen, I suppose. I can send the files to zotero support if so requested.

Regards,

Fernando
  • Can you send the file to support@zot...org? This certainly shouldn't happen.
  • There was an issue that was interfering with formatting citations appearing after a bibliography. It will be fixed in 2.1.2, due out in a day or two.