OpenOffice plugin upgrade not working with Firefox 4 (Mac)

I upgraded to Firefox 4 today (Mac), then updated Zotero to 2.1.1, and tried to update the OpenOffice integration to the 2.1 plugin. I now have a window in Firefox called "Zotero OpenOffice.org/NeoOffice/LibreOffice Integration Installation" that is about 5 pixels wide and won't close, and an error when I try to use Zotero in OOo. Any ideas?
  • Also, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the integration plugin - same thing.
  • Hi,

I also have a problem with the OpenOffice plugin, with Zotero 2.1.1 and Firefox 4.

When I add a new citation, for the first time for a document, the document preference popup, but it is very large, and I cannot see neither the scroll bar to choose my style, nor the "ok" button to accept it. Also, I cannot see fully see the text for the last option ("Les marques pages", in french, which is probably "bookmarks" en english).
  • obstruction, does the window have a close box? Can you close it and then install the extension from the Cite pane in the Zotero preferences?

stephanecouture, what's your screen resolution?
  • Hi, No, it doesn't have a close box- it's too small to even click on. The link in the cite pane takes me to the installation site, which is where I installed it from first. Doesn't seem to make a difference. Thanks for the reply!
  • edited March 24, 2011
    obstruction, can you try installing the OpenOffice Integration Trunk XPI and see if that fixes things?
  • That seems to have worked.