Neooffice Plugin Bug - multiple references to the same work

I'm running Neooffice 2.2.2 with patch 2, Zotero 1.0.1, the plugin for OOo/Neooffice 1.0b1 (I think, anyway) and Firefox 2.0.0.9.

I've run into trouble with the Neooffice plugin, and I'm not sure where to post this or who to alert. I've been using the "Show Editor" button in the Add/Edit Citation window to mark such things as page numbers, extra notes, etc. on texts that I reference. However, if I make a second reference to a text, and then try to edit it later using the "Edit Reference" feature, it actually edits the first reference, instead. This problem is the same no matter how many references to the same source I make: I can only "edit" the first reference. Now, I can get around this by "adding" a new reference over the problematic one, but it's still rather inelegant.

The second problem has to do with the use of "Ibid" as a replacement for the reference. Maybe I'm not up on my CMS, but I'm pretty sure that you continue using Ibid as long as the reference remains the same. With my version of the plugin, it seems essentially random which entries in the list are abbreviated "Ibid" and which are not, and it sometimes switches back to the author's name and date when I refresh, although not always.

If this isn't the right place to post these, and someone can tell me where is, I'd be much obliged.