Syncing fails, conflict resolution windows crashes

Hi,
I can't sync due to conflicts. The conflict resolution window indicates there are 10 conflicts. When I get to 8/10 it disappears. how can I fix this?
I would be OK with the changes on the current PC over-writing all the remote ones.
Thanks.
  • Report ID is 946630855
  • Can you provide a Debug ID for the sync attempt, up through when the window closes?
  • sure. Debug ID is D2010690925.
  • OK, we'll fix this (if it still occurs in 2.1). You can possibly work around it on your end by searching for the attachment named "258610" and renaming it (by clicking on the title in the right-hand pane) so that it has a letter in the title.
  • I searched for the attachment. the icon is of a link, however when I click on it nothing shows on the right-hand pane. so I deleted the link and tried to syn again - same problem. then i deleted that whole reference - still same problem.
    I notice that many references imported from JSTOR have an attachment with just a number, the link icon and nothing in the right-hand pane.
  • edited March 16, 2011
    Did you empty the trash?

It sounds like you might have this problem with a number of items, though, in which case you'd have to wait for a fix, which would be in the next minor version after 2.1 (which will be out very soon).
  • edited March 17, 2011
    This is now fixed in the latest dev build and will be fixed in Zotero 2.1 when it's available.