Report ID 444076237

I am having problems syncing and the following error message occurs

[JavaScript Error: "Shortening filename to 'Retinoic acid-inducible gene I mediates early antiviral response and Toll-like receptor 3 expression in respiratory syncytial virus-infected airway epithel.pdf'" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 966}]

[JavaScript Error: "File 'Retinoic acid-inducible gene I mediates early antiviral response and Toll-like receptor 3 expression in respiratory syncytial virus-infected airway epithelial cells.pdf' not found after processing download null/6KHTDKPZ in Zotero.Sync.Storage.processDownload()" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 718}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.moveTo]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js :: _processDownload :: line 912" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 972}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'The file '52KPWW68/ Neurotoxins from Australo-Papuan elapids- A biochemical and pharmacological perspective.pdf' could not be created in the Zotero 'storage' directory.' when calling method: [nsIWebProgressListener::onStateChange]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

Reference the last one concerning 'Neurotoxins from Australo-Papuan elapids- A biochemical and pharmacological perspective.pdf' ', I have deleted the item from the library but the error continues to appear. I have also tried reinstalling the item but still no luck!
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks