Z 2.1b7 tab problems

Hi,

Windows 7, Firefox 4 beta 12:
when I use Zotero as a Tab (the new option), then after including a new ref from a site Zotero doesn't go to that new entry. it does so when using Zotero in the "old" way (not as tab).
When I use Zotero in the old way (non-tab) and enlarge Firefox to full view (F11), then the zotero button bar disappears. It does appear fine when not in full screen mode.
Also, anything "behind" Zotero (when Z is not pulled all the way up) is not shown, but appears as grey.
Might be a FF beta issue, anyone else have an idea?
Thx
  • edited March 5, 2011
    When I use Zotero in the old way (non-tab) and enlarge Firefox to full view (F11), then the zotero button bar disappears. It does appear fine when not in full screen mode.
    The Firefox developers have apparently decided that the "add-ons bar" should be hidden in fullscreen mode. I think I agree. Just use Ctrl-Alt-Z to open and close Zotero.
    Also, anything "behind" Zotero (when Z is not pulled all the way up) is not shown, but appears as grey.
    I can't replicate this. Can you provide a screenshot? Post on an image hosting site and post a link here.