Sync error report 1468334310

Oh hi,

My sync is failing. The report # is 1468334310.

I'm using Z 2.0.9 in Firebox 3.6.3 for Mac, on Mac OS X 10.5.8.

I use file syncing via a WebDAV server (Box.net). I have just verified the server. I have over 4.5 GB free space.

Thanks for your attention.
Dave Crowley
  • That error pertains to Zotero File Storage, not WebDAV.

Have you restarted Firefox, as the message suggests? Are you connecting through a proxy server?
  • edited February 22, 2011
    I have restarted firefox, and also my computers. The sync problems have persisted for a couple of weeks. I have tried to sync on 3 computers (this Mac at work, plus two PC's) and all have problems. I have been successfully syncing for over a year with this configuration.

There is No proxy server.

Dave
  • Well, it may not fix it, but start by upgrading to the latest version of Firefox 3.6. The version you're using is almost a year old.
  • Thanks, I updated all the browser software.

The sync is still failing on this computer. I submitted a new error report, # 1552548415.
  • edited February 22, 2011
    It looks like you left a group but somehow that change wasn't pulled down to Zotero, so Zotero was trying to download a file you didn't have access to. Not sure how that happened, but try again now.
  • Thank you very much. Everything is synced now.

When I first started having sync problems I suspected the group was an issue so I left the group. So I'm not sure which came first. But my sync problem continued and nothing on my client showed any sign that I had left the group. But now the group library has disappeared.

Thanks a million. I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to assess and fix each user's problem.
    Dave