Fantastic transfer-to-new PC program- MozBackup

Usually I write to forums to bitch and rant about the frustration I'm going thru with the program. I have to write about a wonderful and simple-to-use little utility that I learned about from the document authors of Zotero: MozBackup. I was dreading the migration of FireFox/Zotero from my old Win XP PC to the new Win 7 unit. Thought I would have to piece-meal components over and work out configuration issues over a long time. Folks, when you move your shit over from your old XP-running PC to new Win 7 unit, please check out this fine little utility. This MozBackup did a complete backup of my FF profile, with Zotero, with all Zotero's data, and sync settings ! I'm talking very simple, easy to follow, minimalist screens that a beginner can follow. I was up and running shockingly fast. It is free, so I'm not making $$ from this. Just had a good experience. Brad
  • Just to confirm, does Mozbackup include all your Zotero data, including attachments?
  • most likely - just transferring over the Firefox profile would work, too
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferring_data_to_a_new_profile_-_Firefox
    any software that automates that would transfer all of Zotero, data & attachments