Hulu redirects to library when Zotero enabled?

I've got an odd situation that thought I would bring up just in case it's some inside joke that I missed. Using Zotero 2.0.9 in firefox on my mac, any time I go to hulu.com, I am redirected to lib.umn.edu (my university library). It only happens when I have the Zotero firefox extension enabled. I've tried any number of combinations of plugins, and Zotero is both necessary and sufficient to cause this problem

1. No other site I've tried redirects to this page
2. It doesn't happen in any other browser on this machine
3. It doesn't happen in firefox on my windows machine
4. It's been this way for about a week

It seems too coincidental that it would single out my biggest time-wasting site (hulu) and redirect me to an academic resource (library). I realize it's for my own good and all, but... what the heck is going on?
  • I will also mention that it doesn't matter whether I'm home or at work, so it's not router specific.
  • Disable Automatically remember proxied resources, or make sure Hulu isn't on the list.
  • Well I feel stupid. I disabled that option earlier, apparently without reading it carefully enough. I thought it was saying something to the tune of "automatically use proxies". It's all fixed now that I deleted that entry, as both you and the "proxy documentation" suggests.

Thanks

now for some mind-rotting...