"Use Zotero for downloaded RIS/Refer files" problem

In 2.1b5, this isn't working for me. When I click on a journal site to download citation info (i.e. when there is a problem with importing using the Zotero translator), I get the standard Firefox "open or save" Firefox dialogue. In 2.0, clicking to download citation info automatically imported the downloaded info into Zotero, as one would expect from the preference setting. I couldn't find any mention of this elsewhere. Is this a known issue in the beta? Any solutions?
  • that actually depends on the site - this has never been working for all RIS downloads, but depends on the file being correctly marked by the page - which one are you looking at?
  • For a while I was having trouble with the translators for Springerlink and was using the Export Citation button on the site. Here is an example of the settings I was using :
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/n0u117221888kv68/export-citation/
    Under 2.0 these export files were imported automatically into Zotero. Under 2.1b5 they are not.

This specific case is not really relevant anymore, because the automatic translators (i.e. using the address bar icon) are working fine now for this publisher (and so I don't have to do the manual export), but I thought it might be useful to have a file download that works in 2.0 and not in 2.1b5.