Zotero in English

Hi,

I have Zotero installed in my computer (thanks for this awesome program!). The problem is that since I bought the computer in Spain, everything is in Spanish. How can I change it into English? Thanks.
  • edited November 14, 2007
    A couple options:

1) Use an English build of Firefox.

OR

2) Go to about:config in the address bar and set general.useragent.locale to en-US. Firefox itself will still be in Spanish if you do that, though.
  • edited January 7, 2008
    Hi Dan,

I have a similar concern : I'm french, but I need to insert references into my Writer document in english. Yet, the citation are inserted in the "french" style, even if the Chicago Manual or others are selected. That is, a scientific publication with several authors with for example Stillman as the first author will appear in the text as "Stillman et coll." rather than as "Stillman et al.". This is drastically limiting for scientists, as most of their communications (no matter their nationality) are in english.

Another thing: I'm not a developer, but if documentation translation or simple development is needed, I would be glad to participate.

Thanks anyway for providing this awesome tool for everyone,

Benjamin Bois